Old Fashioned Revival Ministry
Evangelist Craig Moss
(Your Missionary to the USA!)
Saved by the Grace of God in August of 1997, Called by the Will of God to preach the Gospel in April of 1998, Brother Moss has since served in various capacities of ministry. He has served as a Bus Minister, Street Preacher, Teacher, Missionary, Evangelist, Asst. Pastor, Senior Pastor and Church Planter.
Though he does not hold as much light to formal education as he does to calling, he did receive his Theology Degree from Slidell Baptist Seminary, Slidell, LA., and is currently furthering his education. He is also an Ordained Preacher of the Gospel.
His soul's desire is to reach the lost, both the churched and the unchurched, as well as strengthening the Redeemed that they might get the desire to win the lost as well. He has a heart for people, for the Local Church, and for the Pastor's who labor amoung them.
He Preaches and Teaches solely from the King James Bible, which he defines to be the Inspired, Inerrant, Infallible and Immutable Word and words of the living God for English speaking people.
He and His wife Beverly enjoy being a blessing to others in whatever capacity they are able.
He is available to preach Protracted Meetings and Special Services anywhere in the Continental USA.
His prayer for America is for the Revival of this sin sick nation, thus he prayerfully seeks God's mind before he enters the pulpit, and preaches God's Word without apology.
To Schedule Brother Moss for your next meeting or Church event, Please call 352-815-0418.
Welcome to our Home on the Road..
We have arrived in western Texas! Our journey was blessed in spite of the bad weather and holiday traffic issues, God kept us safe!
We have made contact with the Shuttleworths, a Baptist family who owns B's Family Dining, a local restaurant here in town, and have agreed to allow us the use of their facility to conduct our services beginning January 5th.
If you are in the Ft Stockton area, and are looking for an old fashioned Bible-believing Baptist Church to attend, come on out to B's Family Dining, at 101 N Main St, Ft Stockton, Tx. 79735 at 10AM for Sunday School, 11AM for Preaching Service.
How you can help...
1. We need Hymnals and Bibles. We will be setting up a mailing address for the ministry here in the next few days. If you are able to gather up some Hymnals and some King James Bibles, and send them to us, we would be very grateful.
2. If the LORD puts it on your heart to co-labor with us, and you agree with us doctrinally, and have a desire for souls and means of support, contact us at 352-815-0418, or meet us there.
3. If you have a musical gift, enjoy the old fashioned songs, and would like to give your gift to the LORD, please call us at 352-815-0418
4. If the LORD puts it on your heart to financially support this ministry, all mission support will be used for the mission work. Support may be sent to our home sending Church, or by donating from the website, or by mailing to our ministry address or field address which will be set up shortly.
5. We need someone who can transport our Gospel Tent from Bushnell, FL to Ft Stockton, TX. You will need approximately a 12 ft trailer, opened or closed.
6. We covet your prayers.
Thank you, in Christ's Service, Brother Moss
Evangelist Craig Moss • PO Box 2641 • Bushnell FL 33513